July 12, 2009

We went to the Fair :)

So I found out Friday at 3:00 pm there there was a demo derby at 7pm at a neighboring county's fair. So I asked jason about going at 3:30 and we were on the road to go by 4:30. We went with Tom and his friend Steve too :) The fair had an admission price that included rides so Tom and Steve rode the Scrambler :)
In the first picture you see Jason pointing out to me how to time when the take the picture as I was snapping it!


Here's another one without Jason's hand in it ;)
Here Jason and I are waiting for the derby to start. We had just finished eating a blooming onion and french fries...such a healthy dinner ;)
They had a heat of nothing but drivers that were 12-15 years old. Which I have to say I was impressed, some of them drove better backwards than me! Lol. Here's a clip of them :)


After the derby we went for a walk through the barn they had. Where we saw goats butting heads and a pig that looked liked one of it's parents was a cheetah or something like that :)


We finished the night with the closing 4h stand that still fed us icecream :) I had a Strawberry sundae...which was made with REAL strawberries :) yum!!

No comments: