July 23, 2009

ONE WEEK!

(Newest embroidered items for Emilie :) I did a whole other group today but they are going straight into the wash so no pics right now)

I can't believe this day next week we will be heading out to eat then to the hospital to start the induction process :) Some people have told me all they needed was the cervical dilation pill thingies and they went right into labor :) Let's hope for that :)

I also realized last night this weekend will be our last as just the two of us! Wow has it seemed like this pregnancy has flown!

Emilie has been VERY active today. Maybe it's because I actually stayed in a pretty relaxed today. I've been sitting more than normal so she's been bouncing off my uterine walls! I hope this trend continues of her being active during the day and sleepy at night :) She does stay up late (usually moves around 11ish) but then I don't feel her anymore the rest of the night, so either I'm a really sound sleeper (doubt it) or she's a good girl :) I do sometimes feel her at 6 am so I guess we will see soon enough! I have a theory that all my bedrest put her on a normal clock time or sleep when it's dark and not when it's light, since she heard noise all day long and then quiet at night, she's always seemed to move WAY more during the day than in the evening :) So fingers crossed for no night owl baby ;)

3 comments:

sweetnightmare said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see her :)

Nicole's Journey said...

Stunning work! Love it... and the blanket you recieved WOW.

Melissa Weese said...

I LOVE that outfit!