July 2, 2009

Appointment from Monday

Sorry for the delay. We made a quick trip north to visit people and it was a whirlwind. We waited for the okay from the doc on Monday and then needed to wait for the car to be ready from the shop. In the meantime we packed and got ourselves ready to go. So no time to update here :)

My NST went without a hitch. She was a good girl and moved early on so no need to buzzer her with the duck call again, like Friday's NST. The nurse gave me a piece of the reading so I could put it in her scrapbook :) I have to say this OB practice has some wonderful people there :) I love most of them :)

Doc checked my cervix which is still closed. Also the baby isn't even in position yet. So in other words I haven't dropped. With talking about the trip I forgot to ask the results of my Group B Strep test. No biggie though, thats not a huge concern in my mind.

We got on the road Tuesday afternoon. Everyone thinks my belly is cute, lol. I hardly think much of it most of the time, perhaps it comes with being overweight most of my life? Who knows. My belly button hasn't popped yet which I just found out neither did my moms, so perhaps it won't!

Even though the trip was short it was nice :) We are glad we went! And I knew I would be alright baby wise :)

The car ride down was pretty easy, had to stop to pee alot, but other than that it was alright. The car ride back on the other hand was NOT fun. Apparently I must have developed a "poop zone" as Jason calls them. My lower back was killing me most of the trip back down here and the minute I walked in the door it alerted me to why! I felt SO much better afterwards. Also for a part of the trip Emilie thought my cervix would be fun to poke at, which is a very sharp and peircing pain when she does! So I kept jumping and hollaring at her! Thankfully she moved and stopped that. I had threatened to go in and spank her if she kept it up! (it must have worked :) )

Once home the lack of sleep the night before soon caught up to me, so it didn't last long. Jason cooked dinner cause I wasn't feeling well. My allergies seem to hit me tenfold when I don't get my sleep, as well as all the soreness that pregnancy can bring. My legs even felt crampy, and I haven't had that problem yet!

Feeling MUCH better today :)

Planning for the weekend coming. My parents decided as a last minute decision they were coming down to visit. We are going to go to an airshow, fireworks and a flea market. Which means that I will on my feet alot presuading the baby to take her postion, lol ;)

My next appointment is on Monday. We will see what it brings :)

No comments: