July 26, 2009

Today's Report 4 days or less!

Today I feel like crap! Here is my list of complaints:
  • hot flashes, my body can't decide if I'm hot or cold (no temp I checked)
  • headaches, come and go kind of like the hot flashes
  • sore back, which isn't new
  • SO tired! Took a nap to try to remedy this one...didn't work
  • runny nose :\ Yay for allergies kicking my while i'm down
  • hungry, easy fix eat right? I ate then got sick to my tummy feeling
  • dizzy, I think it's from feeling tired and my sinuses being full
  • oh yeah and diarrhea, which I know can be a sign of labor, but I've gotten it alot this pregnancy so I'm not reading into it
Okay complaining done....I've spent most of the day in my chair feeling miserable. Its about that time i should cook a meal, but Jason might be doing it tonight. Did I mention I even went to bed EARLY last night and slept in some?? No idea why I'm feeling so crappy. Cramping and pressure are at a min today...thankfully...since I think that would just make how I'm feeling way worse.

Here's something funny Tom sent to Jason...thought I would put it here :) Click on it to make it bigger so it's easier to see and read :)

No comments: