July 21, 2009

9 Days Until Induction :)

Last night I did go to bed with some regular cramping. I honestly figured middle of the night I would wake up in labor, but no such luck. I see a little more sore this morning, but no cramping to speak of :\ I think this is the only time I've WANTED cramping...it's so strange what pregnancy will do to you :) lol.

I dragged Jen to a consignment shop today, they are going out of business so everything was 50% off. I bought the cutest tea set...it's all made of fabric and filling :) Even has a little velcro cover for the honey :) They had some cute clothes, but I already have so many I have to be really careful about what I buy. I did get a light jacket/pant set. Which she might never wear since if it doesn't get cool enough she won't need it, but I don't have anything warm like that for her so I thought it would be a cheap addition. Jen found a girly sleep gown that I had to have too :)

Had Applebees for lunch...yum :)

No comments: