July 24, 2009

Still 6 days left ;)


I wanted to put up the super pretty pink blanket we got in the mail today :) :) Thank you Uncle Zachary, Aunt Lisa, Ashley and Jonathan :) !! It reminds me of the cat Aunt Z got Kaitlin :) Which I won't allow Emilie to play with so this ties in with it really nicely :) And you didn't even know you were doing it :) Thanks!

Jason and I went for a mile walk today on the rail trail. I made it .5 miles with really no problem...then all sorts of pains started hitting me! Worse than during the 1.6 mile walk last weekend! I however did do WAY more today so it might be just catching up with me. I cleaned our bedroom of most of the clothes on the floor. Put a bunch of clothes away. Vacuumed the entire apt. Made a play mat/larger diaper changing pad and turned a receiving blanket into a curtain. I've also been sitting on the exercise ball instead of my computer chair. My back is beginning to protest so soon I will be moving to my comfy recliner :)

Oh I want to toss this question out there to everyone who reads this :) I'm trying to come up with a list of things that have happened since I've been pregnant either in the family, news, world, etc. To do a sort of this is what happened while I was pregnant with you type thing. So anyone can think of anything please either leave a comment or e-mail me :)

1 comment:

crissla said...

The first black president was elected. The King of Pop died.