July 12, 2009

3 Seasons and Update :)

So I took these pics for a Sparkpeople challenge I was on. Obviously I'm not trying to loose weight, but I still chat with my gals there. The first pic I was 12 weeks along, second pic 24 weeks and the last 37. I didn't realize until I was really looking at the pic that you see the three seasons I was pregnant in. I just wish they were more flattering pictures cause it's kind of neat :) I also wore the same shirt on purpose since it goes along with the challenge, etc.

Speaking of weightloss and exercising :) Since being off bedrest I've tried to start doing some exercising again. I thought it would be REALLY hard to get back into and it's not! I've done the step aerobics on Wii Fit twice. Which I do it at the slowest pace, but still it feels great to be moving again! Once the kiddo gets here and my body heals some I see us getting lots of use out of the stroller before winter comes :)

No new feelings to report...things seem to be about the same. My heartburn has let up alot. It's been like that for a week now too. I had to take pills daily before for it and now I take one every now and then another reason why I think she *might* be lower.

My task this week is battery shopping since some of the things for the kiddo needs batteries in sizes we don't have laying around.

No comments: