July 11, 2009

How is my body doing?

I think that the baby has dropped some or entirely. I feel pressure on my cervical area whenever I'm on my feet now for even short periods of time and I'm getting ALOT of twinges and pulling down there so I'm hoping it's my cervix dilating through the scar tissue that accumulated through two cerclages. Sometimes it hurts more than when she used to hit me with the cerclage in!

With all that said I also think I might have had a contraction last night. I'm pretty sure it was due to an overly full bladder. But I woke up with lots of pain in my upper uterus/tummy area and then as I walked to the bathroom is spread to all over focusing on the sides. By the time I had finished peeing though the pain was on going away and I didn't feel another one nor have I since.

I'm looking forward to my appointment this coming Thursday to see how much this little bean weighs and to see if I'm dilated at all :) It's all a waiting game at this point. But I don't think these recent events show that I'm going to not make my appointment...so one more week with no baby.

No comments: