July 6, 2009

Docs Appointment

We had a relatively short appointment today. The NST went well. She did have to be zapped with the duck call once, but eh not so bad this time. The nurse didn't put it as low so she didn't seem to jump as much.

Doc's words were "You can go into labor any day now..okay? I don't want to have to have to induce you." So we are green for go at any point. I think she's worried since I still haven't had any contractions etc. I have today gotten some new feelings. LOTS of pressure has been happening down low. Not sure if the babe has "dropped" or not but I have felt the pressure for long periods at a time. No real pain. Going for an ultrasound next week to check fluid levels, etc. Which at some point we will talk induction. I do worry about carrying over the risks of low fluid, etc. So if nothing seems to be happening I think I might go ahead with an induction in week 39. But we will see what happens between now and then. I hope to get out and do lots of walking to help the kiddo along. Tomorrow I think I might walk the mall a few times or something like that.

Everything else is good. Heart rate around 145. Blood pressure is good. Nothing really to report on.

No comments: