July 21, 2009

Still 9 days until induction :)


Once home I got a super burst of energy which felt good since it seems I've been in a funk. I even feel super excited to be so close to bringing home my own little baby. I would almost say giddy :) I cleaned up things that have needed to be cleaned, etc. Things look good in here again :) Mind you my energy only lasted for a portion of the night, but it got this place clean looking again :) I even got the last few packages I have ready to go out. And when I'm done this I'm going to address thank you card envelopes (I should have done that all along).

Now I know a burst of energy can mean labor is close, but I highly doubt it, since I've had them before. Grant it I haven't had one in a long while, but i've had them before so really I'm not reading into it. The funny thing is that Miss Emilie also seemed to have an energy burst too! She was moving all sorts of ways after dinner, after being quiet most of the day :) Jason got all sorts of new kicks and feels :)

I also embroidered some things to send out to some people (the before mentioned packages) so while into it I also did the above design :) hehehehe Not sure I want to put it on a onsie, but it is cute enough for a cloth diaper :)

No comments: