July 24, 2009

6 Days or less :)

Thought I would share the pic of the tea set I got the other day :) So cute isn't it! Plus it's all fabric so i can wash it after Xavier and her play with it and get it all drool, lol. I have books too that are fabric so I can do the same thing :) (not that either can play with ALL the pieces in the this set right off, some are a little too small). I know it will be awhile before she gets to use it, but I bought it for $1.50...how could I NOT get it :)

Nothing going on today. I *think* I might have had a few contractions last night but they were weird. It was like I was getting a cramp but different. Nothing I've felt before with Kaitlin or this one. But obviously nothing came of them.

Daddy gave Emilie permission to be born this morning, lol. Every morning he's been leaving for work saying "No baby today" and then this morning he said "A baby today would be okay :)" and then told her that :) It would be so funny if I were to go into labor today, but I'm not expecting to. Jason also has a feeling she will be coming on the 27th...not sure why but that could mean a possible a kiddo Monday? I guess we'll see.

Plans tonight are to go for a walk, and I've been spending time sitting on our exercise ball which is supposed to help encourage things as well. We were so worried about her coming early, and now we can't get her out, how ironic ;)

1 comment:

Nicole's Journey said...

That set is so cool, love it and so will a child/ren. Too funny about giving babe permission to arrive!