July 19, 2009

Today's Report

We are now 11 days until induction day.

(New belly pic!)

Today I have felt crampy on and off. This morning it was pretty steady (no pattern or contractions), but it went away when we went to the flea market. I've had pain on and off in the middle of my back too (which I doubt is related to any kind of labor pain). The pressure I used to feel in my pelvis has lightened?? It seems that either things have now settled down there or they are just taking a break. Maybe I'm doing something different and don't realize it. Who knows. The cramping did come back later on into the day, but nothing that leads me to believe contractions are coming soon. So I'm sure we are still a ways off. However like I said yesterday, it's SO nice to see my body is working towards labor :) Hoping these new pains might be changing my cervix :)

No comments: