July 7, 2009

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!

So the crib we picked out for Kaitlin, yes I said for KAITLIN has been recalled for the SECOND time! The first time it was due to the brackets and how some of them were wrong (ours was right) this time it's because it can come off it's hinges.

Jason's solution is lets just screw the side permanently to the rails, my solution get a new fricken crib! Guess who's we are going with. We will return this one. Now we are going to have to put more money into a crib :\ We bought this one during a sweet sale so I guess it didn't pay off in the end, grumble!

Here's the new recall info: Simplicity Crib

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ugh that sucks. I read on consumer reports that the fixed side cribs are best. So that's what we will be looking for. Yeah it seems like more of a pain to get the kid in and out of the crib but I guess I'll just get a step stool.