July 20, 2009

10 Days Until Induction :)

I spent the day with Cristina and Xavier today :) Snuggling with her little one makes me want mine to hurry up and get here! I even got to witness a bath. He made a mess of himself just before I got there so she was tossing him in the tub, hehehe, he cried a little, but man he's a cute baby!

In terms of if this little one has decided to come or not...I leaning towards another not today. I did cramp some this morning and then a little here and there throughout the day, but nothing major. I think she's running out of room since she seems to be moving less, but sometimes she gets on my placenta side and I can't feel her as much, but she's still in there kicking around :)

Still getting back pain, I wonder if it is contraction related, but it doesn't seem to be. I have an appointment on Wednesday where I hope they check me to see if I have changed at all, but it's not my normal doc either so not sure how it will go.

No comments: