July 16, 2009

I've been a busy bee ;)


My first attempt at doing a design that I got off the inet is the hand above. I also figured out how to back track through a design to fix a flaw :) I thought he was cute :)

So then I got really into it! I found awhole bunch of other free designs and started trying them out :) I also learned how to skip parts in patterns that I didn't want.


So then I bought our first embroidery pattern from a site which was ofcourse a 1-up :) Since Jason was hoping we could make a 1-up onsie. So I tested it above on a cloth diaper and then put some work behind the onsie :)

(the black dots should go away when I wash it.)

Last I was tired of the blocky fonts that I have to choose from on the machine and looked for some different ones. When I do that I have to treat each letter as a graphic so it's a pain, but after an hour or more of work this is my result:
And just before you think that the cats weren't involved in some way with these pictures:

I have many more things to put words and graphics on. It's a great new little hobby to keep my occupied while I wait :) Better than me shopping...I think Jason would agree ;)

2 comments:

Nicole's Journey said...

Wow! Very cool, really don't have a favorite, but the little hand guy is pretty cute!

Melissa Weese said...

Wow Tiffany. I did not know you embroidered....that's amazing. I wish I was as talented as you are...how do you find the time?!

Melissa (Violet's mom)