July 25, 2009

5 Days or less :) !!!


Came home to find another package on our door step. This kiddo is going to be spoiled rotten ;) This one came from an online friend from my PPP group :) THANK YOU SANDY! I hope she is having a blast in Paris :)

Jason and I went garage sailing today. We thought it was a town wide, but it really wasn't :\ But I did get a autumn type snowsuit for 50 cents! So now she is really set for this winter :) Also got a few more hats to donate to Baby Keelan's Memory collection that I started on my IC group board.

We ate a YUMMY diner :) The Plaza Diner on the parkway is very reasonably priced and yummy!! Jason found some power adapter he was looking for. It was a good day over all :) Now while Emilie continues to have the hiccups I'm going to sort through files while watching One Tree Hill :)

No contractions to report about...

2 comments:

Nicole's Journey said...

Cute outfits! Would love to take the credit, but believe you mean Sandy...

princessamoura said...

LOL Nicole, I did that while writing out the thank you card too! I hard to rewrite it. Thanks for correcting me :)