July 28, 2009

2 days left!

Okay I just realized that really it's more like 3 days left since she probably won't be here until Friday, BUT once the induction is under way then it's all excitement from then on their out right ;) I know with Kaitlin I didn't really realize day or night while I was in labor.

Tried to clean today. I did pretty good :) I have some energy back today which is nice. I'm barely feeling any kind of soreness. Not sure why it's seemingly disappearing now, but I'll take it ;) I've realized we just don't have the darn room for things, lol. The nursery is being over run with storage things :\ Oh well she's going to have to share for a little while. I want to try to keep the living room clutter free so that way when people come to visit we aren't tripping over things, even though I'm sure we will be anyways, lol. You get more than 4 adults in this room and it's already too much.

I can't wait for August to come and go! I hate this heat :\ AC has been running since 9:30 am with no lights on, curtains closed, etc. It's only 4 and I'm nearing the uncomfortable mark :\ I even had BOTH ACs running for awhile since I was running all over the place and the living room is still hotter than the rest of the house :\ Annoying!

Off to watch some TV, then cook dinner.

No comments: