June 2, 2009

Hiccups



Daddy felt Baby Emilie's hiccups for the first time last night :) Poor little thing seems to have them a long while when she gets them and I think it's almost daily at this point. But it's cute when she does have them. After she has them for awhile she really starts moving around like she's annoyed with them, lol. Her hiccups like most of her movements are all REALLY low most of the time. In an area that I wouldn't allow most people to get near since it's moving to close to the Netherlands, lol. She's a stinker I tell ya! I've been trying to repay the favor to a friend of mine who let me feel her tummy when her little man was kicking, but she doesn't want to cooperate. She seems to stop movement most of the time when my belly is touched, she's a stinker what can I say! I think she's going to be a handful :)


Oh it also dawned on me yesterday when the calendar was turned to June that we could have a baby in 5 weeks! Anything past 37 weeks is a good time but closer to 40 is better. My cerclage will probably be out by the end of this month! They might wait and do it the beginning of July, but still CRAZY! I have to say I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop, that something was going to happen to Emilie too. Now that it looks more and more like we are going to make it this time I'm feeling "first" time mommy jitters. I'm also watching a friend of mine (the one mentioned above and the one pictured in my blog with her baby boy) go through all the first week stuff and it looks to be a little overwhelming but exciting. I imagine everyone who's ever had a kiddo has felt this way. I'm also alittle nervous being in an area with no family to rely on but I know Jason and I will make it even if the apartment won't, lol.

Oh, Oh and other news!! Two strangers have now asked about our baby on the way, so I must be looking pregnant enough now :) yay!

No comments: