June 9, 2009

Mission Impossible?

I have been looking for cute pink sleep gowns for what seems like a year! I have tons of other colors, I just wanted one special pink one...could I find one NO! So today I went and even looked in Kohls, a place I NEVER go. I didn't walk out empty handed but I didn't find my sleep gowns either...

I absolutely feel in love with the set below. I am hoping she can wear it home in November or early December when we go :) It's all fuzzy and warm :)


So I left feeling a little defeated, since I had checked Walmart, Target and Kmart on previous tips out. I needed hamburger rolls so I thought what the heck lets go to Walmart and check just one more time...or concede and buy theones they have that I deemed okay.
I looked around, picked up the ones i thought were okay...also picked up a small thing of size N and Preemie diapers so I can work on packing the hospital bag. Then found a larger bag of N diapers on the clearance rack since they are apparently no longer carrying the packs in that amount :) So got a deal...then found this, which I thought was really cool!

Then just as I was about to go...I found the gowns I've been searching for on clearance!

They are convertable so I probably always passed them by, and when I took a pic of them I realized the cat in the bib squeaks, lol.

So I was succesful. It took three stores (since I started at Target cause I had to return a few dresses I didn't like that I got for the shower) but I did it! Then on the way home I went to Big Lots and going two sleeveless sleep sacks for only $7 each! So I actually feel ready now :)

And yes I know...I already have a TON of clothes so why buy more. I can't help myself! Majority of the clothes were bought for Kaitlin. I do plan on using them but how could I stop buying when I had a new baby on the way? Plus Kaitlin I was searching for purple and this one I want pink. So I know we have more than what she will probably wear, but it keeps me amused. Plus when I was preggo I bought just for the sake in hopes to fill the onsie or outfit one day, so it's also my therapy. I'm better about it :) I know only buy 6 months+. Also I did ALOT of ebay shopping and I would like half the clothes and feel soso on the others, but would win the lots anyways...so thats were we got the bulk from too. So again if you want to shower Emilie with new clothes try to shoot for items 6-9 months. However it doesn't mean there isn't room for a few more cute dresses or sleepers either ;)


No comments: