June 9, 2009

Baby Shower details :)

The shower was great! And be warned this a long picture full post ;)
First I just want to say THANK YOU again to my gals who planned it :)


(Jen on the left and Bekah on the right)

Alright on to details about the party! I know we picked a crappy weekend, so I'm sorry for all of you who missed it. I wish you could have come :) But I do have to say with the days leading up to the party Jason and I were happy it was small. I know that we both had issues talking to more than one person at a time due to the fog our brains were still in. So if for some reason we gave you the impression of being distant...we were, but not because of you :) My brain only registered about 1/2 of what people said in larger groups and it never seemed to make sense, lol.

Bekah was the game planner and she did some great games! We did scratch off tickets and then played an introduction game. Where the people had to put a coin in the bank and give us advice. Which led to some interesting things :) But it allowed everyone to learn each others name and how they knew us. (no pictures of that game).

The next game was really cute :) Bekah read a story she wrote and everytime she said left or right you passed a bottle that way. We had two bottles, one being a baby bottle and the other a tabasco sauce one in honor of Jason :) (I will eventually type out the story and post it so be looking for it :) )


As you can see the bottle I'm holding is rather large. We discussed that it was probably from Zach's infancy ;)

Heaven (Jen's daughter) was really very lucky! She won the scratch offs and this game! YAY!
Must be because she convinced her mom to buy the cute pink lollypops :)

The last game we passed around a diaper cake and people had to guess the number of diapers in it. Tom won that one. And he won the bottle game too (since there were two bottles)

After this the boys went out to play with thier new toys :)
Since all the prizes were park outside type toys.


Jason even played alittle bit :) But I missed getting pics of that.

Forgive I forget when the cake came into play. But there was cake! And it was buttercream frosting and no purple :) Jen made sure of it for me :) And they even gave me a flower so I had extra frosting :) yay!! Emilie is sure to be sweet with all the sugary stuff I eat :)

We then moved on to presents while the boys played. There were so many cute outfits and very useful things! :) I worked on the Thank you cards right off. But I'm not going to send any out until after Emilie is here so everyone can also get a pic of her :) So please be patient!

Then we took some group shots before people started leaving.

And we compared some bellies :)

Oh how it would have been nice if Emilie had given him one good swift kick ;) hehehe


Thank you to everyone for coming!!

No comments: