June 16, 2009

Visiting :)

Visited with Cristina today. Saw her nursery and the kiddo. What a cutie! He's grown since the last time I saw him too!! Which I know is to be expected, lol. I spent alot of time there and we caught up on so many things! I have to say I'm looking forward to getting our two little ones together!! He's going to be so HUGE compared to Emilie, but eh...they will still make a cute baby couple ;) Oh and she got to FINALLY feel Emilie move. We made a pack that I would get to touch her belly and she would mine so we could feel the kiddos inside, but Emilie just never wanted to cooperate...Xavier did like as soon as he started kicking, lol. So I think we know which one is going to be WAY more stubborn. But isn't that what you expect from a princess?

Okay enough rambling. Here are some pictures for your amusement :)


My belly button is forever shrinking!!

No comments: