June 18, 2009

34 Week Appointment

Nothing really to report. Due to having a yeast infection they put off doing the group B test. Which will be done next week. I'm going for an ultrasound next week to double check that this kiddo is head down because if she's not they won't take my cerclage and just schedule me for a c-section. Heart rate if I remember right was around 153. My uterus is measuring 34 inches. And my NST showed no contractions and the baby looked good.

I went and picked up a big pack of hamburger so I could cook it down so we have prebrowned burger for things after the kiddo gets here. Like tacos :\ But atleast it will make for quicker meals. I also cooked up some chicken breasts and put them in the freezer. I mixed a meatloaf together so all it needs is to be baked. I cleaned the freezer out too so there was room for these things. I froze some lazagna that we just recently had. And there is a few things of soup up there. Not sure how yummy it will all be, but I'm guessing that if we are hungry enough we will eat it.

I also went and picked up a few nursing bras today at Baby Depot. They weren't my size, but the book I just got said to get things that aren't tight cause it can decrease milk supply. Which what have right now is kind of snug so I see them getting snugger later on...so I got a couple of larger bras that will atleast take me a little while before I can get more when I know the size I will be after my milk comes in.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey, I just read a Thinking Women's Guide to a Better Birth. It had recommendations of techniques to try to get the baby to turn. Not sure if you can try them with the cerclage in but you might want to google a bit and see if you can find it on the web. Could avoid a csection if you don't think she has turned already.