June 23, 2009

Ultrasound Results...

Well some of them. We didn't catch her weight yet, I will know that tomorrow. However my cervix still the SAME! Which means the whole cerclage removal irritating it I'm guessing won't happen. Hopefully I do start shortening some at some point! Which she is head down so we will be going ahead with tomorrows removal.

Also caught her head measurement...31cm which means she's just over 12 inches right now around. So she's about a inch bigger than Kaitlin and is right on track for being about 13 inches at birth.
The tech tried and tried 3d shots, but to no avail the didn't get anything really that clear. My placenta makes it harder and then to top it off this one LOVES to put her arms/hands in her face.
We did get to see her stick her tongue out a few times though! That was cool :) She did do a 3d of it but never printed it :\
I will know more details about the ultrasound tomorrow :) The tech did ask if I had diabetes which makes me wonder if she saw something...so lets just say I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow...


No comments: