June 15, 2009

So Sore!

Some days I can run around and clean with no issues...other days I barely can make it out of the chair :\ Today was one of those days. I did accomplish alot though. I bought us food, which is important. I fixed Jason's Tux poster. I have laundry going. And I need to get off here and fold clothes...I want to nap though, lol.

Baby's movements have changed. She doesn't kick as much as she just pushes and squirms. Then there are the hiccups every morning, and sometimes at night.

I bought a few more nursing nightgowns today. I have a few for the hospital since that way I don't have to worry about unhooking things, etc. But I also wanted some for when we travel to see my little bro. I just need a few sleep bras now and I will be all set :)

I was told today again that I look smaller than what I should be for my gestation. My doc hasn't said anything, just other people's opinions. The lady today guessed we would have a 6lb kiddo. I like her ;)

This is kind of a random post. Not so much to post about as of recent. I think I have almost everything bought that we need, other things can wait. I got some sterilizing bags today so we can sterilize the breast pump parts from when we used it for Kaitlin. Got my birth - one year picture frame. Hospital bags are packed. Washing the last of things today.

No comments: