June 13, 2009

Last Milestone Item Bought :)

It wouldn't be a new baby item if Joshalynn didn't try it out right ;) lol. See mom it's alot like what you had when I was a baby, but this one bounces and vibrates, but I doubt I will ever use that feature. :)


This one I originally picked out since I couldn't find a pink one I liked. Better to go with Unisex probably anyways. I really am not a fan of the super bright colors, but I know they are good for baby. I picked this one out for two reasons. One being it had the arch of toys instead of a simple mobile. I wanted the arch since it was WAY more interactive. Second it had penguins to make daddy happy :)

I also picked up a mirror for the car, which I suppose is one of those non needed items, but I HATE the fact that when they are in the rear view position you can't see them, so with a mirror I will be able to :) Plus it lights up and sings to the baby by the push of a button in the front seat. So it will probably come in handy on long car trips.

I did NOT buy any clothes this trip :) Unless wrist rattles count :)

Oh and did I mention how nice it was to get OUT of the same stores I've been going to for the last month. For the record I like Sayres Kmart and Walmart better than ours!

No comments: