June 21, 2009

Interesting Coincedence?

So yesterday Gina and Dan were in town for a visit. And normally Emilie moves all day long. But while they were here she barely moved (perhaps it was all the vibes Gina sent off, who knows ;) hehehe) At any rate Emilie kept fairly still. It was getting to the point I was a little worried since it wasn't our normal. Then they left...she came back to life. It was just Jason, Tom and I and she started in with all sorts of kicking and moving, which con't right through the evening as usual. Today she's again back to her old self.

My best guess is that she was hearing the new sounds and just was engrossed in them or something. That she just wanted to keep listening, like she was listening to the convos looking for dirt or something, lol. Perhaps she's going to take after mom's side of the family ;)

1 comment:

Lib said...

Tiff, I am so happy for you and Jason! Always remember Kaitlin is watching y'all and couldn't be happier for her mommy and daddy. I'm totally honored I've gotten to know you and will continue to do March of Dimes in Kaitlin's name. I can't wait for Emilie to pop into this world!