May 31, 2009

Hard Kick



I think my little gal is loosing her room to move. I don't get kicked as much as I used to :\ But she does roll an awful lot when she's active! And wiggles! Although some of her wiggles sort of hurts my pelvic bone...:\ I still don't feel her much on right side since thats where my placenta is :\ But when she positioned right I can feel EVERYTHING on my left and really low. She just never seemd to be a major kicker, so no soccer players here I think...

Oh in the video the super hard kick comes later towards the end. You WON'T miss if your watching it. It happens a little after 30 seconds in. She does wiggle and move alittle bit before that one, but the big kick is the easiest to see.

Nothing really to report. Jason will be going to the docs this week since his knee is causing him issues again :\ After the problems he had this morning we are hoping to get him Monday. Then we have another ultrasound, appointment and our first NST (non stress test) Thursday. Fingers crossed for good 3d pics!


No comments: