June 25, 2009

Look What We Did Today!


Jason installed the car seat before he went on his hike with Tom :) Thankfully since I forgot to bring my camera downstairs Tom was there with his iPhone :) So he snapped a few pics. Thanks Tom! We don't have any of the actual car seat going in since we had a little trouble with it. It seems like the car seat goes in awful hard. The base is nice and tight, which you want...but then to get the seat in you have to really wedge it down in there...so getting it out is tricky. But I imagine with time we will get the hang of it. Also trying to lean in and get a seat out oa hot car with a preggo belly is hard...so it might get easier for me after the kiddo comes. I don't see me lugging the seat up the stairs to often. But we will see. The seat is actually fairly light when it's not connected to the base. It's in and ready to go. Thats the important part ;) All my bags for L&D and are also in the car. As you can see some of them on the floor in the next pic. Actually they take up the space of both floors, but one bag is for the baby. I also have clothes and snacks packed for Jason. I have to say it was a little weird seeing a car seat in the car when I was driving today...but I'm sure it will be even weirder when there is a baby in it :)

Now we just need to to install the mirror, the window shades , and the baby on board sign and we are ready to go :)

No comments: