August 27, 2009

4 weeks today


Ya!! Doesn't she look excited :)
Nothing much to report. It's been about the same around here. She keeps us up at nights, is irritable in the morning and evening (right around when I want to eat breakfast and dinner), sleeps for 3-4 hours during the day and then again at night, cat naps for the remainder of the day and she's got us both wrapped around her little finger ;) We've fallen into giving her formula at night and she nurses during the day. At night I pump once or twice, which means our freezer is quickly filling up. I have to say it hasn't been as bad as what I've heard it could be, so I'm not complaining :) I learned that something so small can really generate ALOT of dirty clothes, and they aren't only hers! But we'll keep her :)

Here she is hanging out in her pjs :) Sometimes we don't get around to getting her bath until later in the morning, but I don't think she minds. She loves her baths however! I think she's going to be a water bug when she gets older ;)

Here she is hanging out naked :) The doc prescribed us this cream to use for her redness and it made it worse :\ The doc thought it was yeast...I think it's just a typical diaper rash. So I was giving her some air time before her bath. I also stopped using the cream the doc prescribed. I went back to desitin and it already is showing a difference. It's clearing up. The redness was there from using pampers, and I should have went by my gut and just con't the desitin...but instead I went with what the doc wanted...she was wrong I was right :)

Oh she also seemed to have a eye problem with her left eye. It seemed to gunky on occasion. I have been cleaning it with just warm water and a washcloth whenever I see the gunk and at her baths. Seems to also be getting better. She's definitly plumping up, I haven't went on the scale with her yet, but she seems to be filling out her clothes better :)

I've officially removed all the newborn things from the drawer and we are on to 0-3 months. Some are still big and others are snug...:\ but I have enough clothes she won't go naked ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love the one of Emilie in the pink nighty....