September 1, 2009

Trip to Cooperstown







Miss Emilie turned a month yesterday. Yes I already posted that at 4 weeks, but I was having a tired mommy moment and realized it wasn't the end of the month yet. So yesterday she was a month :) So I took her pic with a different bunny for reference ;)








Zach and Sarah came to visit this past weekend. We went to the flea market in the morning on Sunday. Which I think everyone found something to buy :) Well I bought something for Emilie I don't think I got something for myself, but I did get nuts ;) I love hot roasted almonds!! Anyways. Then after the flea market we went to Cooperstown to see the Baseball Hall of Fame. On the way we stopped and ate at a Mcdonalds. Jason and Zach decided to play in the playhouse...lol....what BIG kids!

Jason tried out for the first time on a trip our new baby carrier. (Mom look away). Emilie loves it!
As you can see she's fast asleep and stayed that way for the entire time we were at the museum.








Next we went to a batting cage sort of place after going in and out of a few shops. Sarah got the fastest pitch for women for the day.

Jason and Zach didn't do as well but the numbers they needed to hit were much higher.













Zach did some batting. I don't know how well he did since I was tending to the wee one.








Not a flattering picture of me, but it was the only one of me since I took most of the pics...but see I went too!







And my favorite part of the WHOLE trip :)

The itty bitty baby glove :) I wish I had bought it now :\ It was perfect size for her :) hehehehe so darn cute! It would have been even cuter when she could actually put her hand in it :) hehehe

No comments: