August 22, 2009

Busy Day!

So Jason looked up where to find some garage sales for us to go to. Somehow he missed the mile long one held in Binghamton today :\ Lol. But it was a fun day out none the less. We went to crack mommy's back and then learned NEVER to eat at Arby's again. It was $16 for just TWO meals.. For about $4 more we could have eaten at Friendly's! So lesson learned. Then we went garage sailing :) I bought Em a few things. A toy for when she gets bigger, some onsies, etc. Then we went to Babies R Us. Jason picked out an infant carrier. Yes mom and backpack for our baby. He's been wanting one, and so we used our gift cards and went and got one :) We spent a long time trying them on in the store. I was brave today and even nursed Em in the store while daddy was trying them on :) Then we got a few other misc things. Spent all the money we had on cards right down to 18 cents ;) Which was awesome since it was all things we've been needing, like more nipples, a new bottle brush and washable nursing pads :) She was in a cute dress today so I tried to get pics when I got home...she was somewhat cooperative :)




Oh did I mention she pooped ON me today! We were at our LAST sale. Daddy went in with out me while I stayed in the car...(which he also turned the car off and left us to bake! :\) But I was about to get out of the car and sit in the front seat and get my keys when she pooped all down the front of my shirt :\ Ofcrouse it had to be a leaky diaper at that moment. So I changed her, wiped me off and then moved into the front seat. I'm SO glad it was our last sale! I need to remember ot toss an extra shirt in the car !

No comments: