August 4, 2009

1st Meal Out :)


We went to the mall today and ate at Friendly's. Miss Emilie woke up and wanted lunch too, so she had her first meal out :) hehehe. What a stinker. I kind of like the fact I'm not exclusively breastfeeding. This allows me to be WAY more flexible. I don't have to worry about feeding her in public, etc.

Last night I learned why parents say they never thought they would get excited over poop, lol. She pooped again :) It was great! Then she did again today :) I'm hopeful that it will continue and we will out of the clear of jaundice soon :) Her skin to me looks pinker today, but her eyes still have lots of yellow in the corners. My milk has come in but still not enough to feed her as often as she wants. I'm thinking I will have to increase pumping sessions, but I'm not in a hurry to do that right now. I will have to ask some questions first to see how to eventually maybe get her back to the breast, etc. Now that my milk has come in it will help matters.

Nothing else is really new to report :) Here are some sweet baby pics :)

1 comment:

Nicole's Journey said...

She is just so CUTE! Wish I could give her a big cuddle...