August 23, 2009

Weekend is over :\


We had another busy day today. We went to the flea market, went shopping, came home and cleaned the apt. I can now see the bedroom floor again, which is nice, most of the clothes that have been hanging around i baskets or bags are now away. Floors have been vacuumed, etc. I'm exhausted. I think I've been up since around 4 am. She wasn't liking going back to sleep and when she did I had to pump. By the time I finished pumping and peeing she was awake again :\ So I got up and washed bottles, did dishes and fed her a few times.

I bought her some new clothes today, well not new but new to us :) Lots of baby clothes at the sales today. I spent probably around $15 dollars, but I got ALOT of clothes for that price :) In fairness $4 of it went to hats to donate in Keelan's name. So more like around 10ish spent on Emilie :)

We tried out her play mat today with her :) Not sure how much she sees of it, but it kept her content for a few minutes, which is all one can ask for some days :)


No comments: