August 19, 2009

Doc Appointment

So the baby girl had another appointment today. She's been going to the doc as much as I did while preggers with her, lol! She's no longer jaundice!!! YAY!! her numbers came back last week well within normal range :) So she's 100% healthy. Doc said we can still give her water but it's up to us. Also she suggested to con't with forumla before bed to help give her something more in her tummy at night, but also up to us. She goes back at the end of Sept for her first shots.

We also went to Walmart today to pick up her announcements ;) I'm hoping to get them in the mail by the end of the week, but be patient with me...she doesn't always give me down time...so it will depend on how tomorrow and Friday goes. Plus Jason needs to make out some of his own thank you cards :) I just got some of the apt under control today. Like by getting the laundry out of the living room (except the things that still need to be folded). But I'm working on it...

In the meantime enjoy the baby feet pic!!!


Oh and this video...I wonder if she will be an early crawler...also I love our pacifier :) She also loves it :) It's like a baby plug...hehehe

No comments: