September 30, 2009

Hanging Around :)



So tomorrow I turn two whole months old :) My how time sure has flew! I'm beginning to notice things around me much more. I can really see things more clearly now. I love my toy gym toy and also enjoy some time in my bouncy seat and swing. As you can see by the video :) I really like the froggie and penguin that wobble on the top :) Mommy likes to sing along to music on occasion, I think she likes it too :)



To daddy's dismay I like watching the TV too. Here I am watching the Ultimate Fighter with Daddy :) He doesn't complain too loudly however when I'm quiet while doing it :) Although what mommy and daddy didn't know at the time is that I was quietly sitting there planning my next poop and it was an explosion! I got me new outfit all poop :\ And I also got another bath...hehehe...I guess I really can be a little stinker ;)


I've been REALLY sleepy recently. I've been sleeping ALOT more during the day and still sleep through the night. When I'm awake I want to nurse or be cuddled and just chill. I don't really have much energy to play as much as usual. Mommy thinks I'm going through a growth spurt. I don't know if she's right or not, but I do love the extra cuddles I've been getting :)

Mommy forgot her camera when we visited with Xavier so she will have to wait for Cristina to send her the pics she took so she can put them up here :) I had fun playing with Xavier for the few moments I was awake :) We figured I'm just as long as he is! Looks like I might be a tall girl or maybe he'll be a short boy...actually it's probably just to early to tell that kind of thing :) Cristina's mommy sent me cute dress :) I can't wait to try it on!

Alright I think thats about all I've been up to :) Oh besides packing for the weekend trip this weekend to go garage sailing with Grandma and Grandpa Dineen :)

No comments: