September 23, 2009

Dress Up

So it's no secret that mommy had ALOT of clothes bought and ready for me before I even got here. So it's only natural that I end up in ALOT of different outfits right :) Or that sometimes we even have try them on days? hehehe Here is just a few from the last few days...I'm a good sport about it, what woman doesn't like clothes? And lets face it they all make me look cute :)


Err... What did you say Mommy?
You made this coat for me and you want me to do what?

Oh yeah SMILE!


Okay please someone tell mommy this hat makes me look like a dork. I know she made it and all, but seriously? NO



Mommy says you can move a girl out of the country
but you can't take the country out of the girl :)



Mommy was so excited when she found this in the drawer. Everything else seems to say how much I love Daddy or Daddy's girl...this one is just for mommy :)


So with the trip to see Uncle Travis getting closer Mommy bought some new clothes that were nice and warm for me since it's colder where he is than here...but she bought them for 3-6 months and wanted to make sure they would fit me okay and not be TOO big :) So we tried on lots of different outfits today :)

This one will fit me perfect! It is just a touch too big right now...so since I will be another 4 weeks older it will probably be just the right size :)



This one is a little too big, and might still be a
little too big, but not so big it won't work :)
Plus it's all made of fleece so it will be super warm for the days we will be outside :)


This one is definitely an inside outfit. It's a dress (which mommy said we need to buy tights for) but it's also a little bit thin. It will be good for the days we do inside things or hang out at Uncles Travis's


This outfit just won't work. It's made of like blouse material so it's not stretchy and it's almost too small now! So I don't think I will be able to wear it much longer.
But look at me being a good sport :)


This is the outfit I finally decided that I wanted to wear today. I had enough of all these different clothes going over my head and messing up my hair! Plus I think it's pretty :)



You know mommy went and bought all these clothes but really this is my favorite outfit of them all!


No comments: