September 8, 2009

Smilies



So I've learning how to smile :) Sometimes I really do a good job and mommy and daddy get excited :) They talk silly to me and make silly faces to try to get me to do it, they are so funny. I also love to talk to my toys :) Why don't they talk back?

A few days ago I gave mommy and daddy a little scare. I wasn't feeling very good and even had a temp of 99. Mommy had daddy call the hospital to see what to do. But I was alright, just not happy. Yesterday I wanted mommy only most of the day, lets face it she's got what I want, boobies! ;) It seemed like I was HUNGRY all day long! I just couldn't fill up!

I slept like a good little girl last night :) Although mommy didn't get alot of sleep since I didn't eat enough at my first feeding and she had to go pump afterwards. Then she had trouble getting back to sleep :\

Today I might be clingy again...right now I'm sleeping in the glider on my nursing pillow. I don't think I like my pack and play very much. Although mommy isn't sure why :\ Here I am just before I started falling asleep and mommy covered me up. She's hoping I stay sleeping for a little while so she can get some housework and computer time in :)


Another video for your viewing pleasure ;)

No comments: