September 17, 2009

Lots to Update About

Mommy and I have been house bound since daddy's car isn't working the greatest. But thats alright we still get ourselves into trouble :) Mommy and I took a bath together yesterday. It was so much fun! I loved it. Well up until the water went in my nose :\ But I liked being in the water and I think I might like the pool when we go see Uncle Travis :) Mommy can't wait to dip my toes in it, she talks about it all the time to me.


I spend alot of time on Mommy's lap. I like to fall asleep there and then wake up when she tries to move me :) I'm such a little stinker like that :) Mommy was concerned that I hadn't pooped in a few days but I surprised her with a big one when she tried to move me to the pack in play yesterday. I filled my diaper right up! She was happy, imagine that happy that I pooped! Silly Mommy!

The other day Daddy had a friend over from work to help them on a project. I didn't want to be in the living room with them. I fussed and fussed and as soon as mommy brought me to the bedroom I was quiet and happy :) So she took advantage of me and dressed me in my blue dress and took lots of pictures of me :)


And look I got to meet Joshalynn! Right now she's about the same size as I am, but I can't wait until I'm bigger and play with her :) She looks like a lot of fun :)

Oh and today I pet a kitty :) Mommy saw that Terra was sleeping on the bed like usual and brought me over to her. Terra just looked at me and then sniffed my nose. So then Mommy took my hand and rubbed it on Terra's back. She sniffed me again but seemed to like it a little bit. She was so soft :)

No comments: