September 12, 2009

Mommy's New Hairdo :)

Mommy decided it was time for a new do...so we went to the mall today :) Daddy and I went for a walk while mommy was getting her hair cut...well what do you think?


This morning daddy gave me another bath :) But this time mommy picked the clothes :)


Oh and here I am this morning after giving mommy and daddy a hard time last night...aren't I cute?


Nothing much to report on today other than the trip to the mall and mommy's new cut. Oh we did go to Babies R Us to get a pacifier holder. Mommy picked out the penguin one because of daddy, I'm going to look like such a boy :\ But I don't really care, I just want the pacifier! And they got me two new outfits since they have a gift card to spend :) Guess what...I have ANOTHER outfit with a penguin on it now :) hehehe daddy is determined to make me like them yet!!

No comments: