September 4, 2009

We're Moving on Up!

We've had a super busy week. Monday we saw Uncle Zach and Aunt Sarah off. Then Tuesday we met two other local moms. One brought us toys that mommy bought and the other bought some of mommy's maternity clothes. Then Wednesday we went to daddy's work picnic where we learned he got promoted :) Then Thursday mommy needed to go shopping for things so we spent most of the day in stores. The today was mommy's postpartum appointment and we went and walked 1.5 miles on the rail trail. Mommy went crazy when she came home and rearranged the bedrooms. I know have my crib in mommy and daddy's room. Mommy thinks I'm getting too big for my bassinet. So I'm going to be a big girl now and sleep in the big ole crib. Right now I like it (or so it seems). I guess we will see how I sleep through the night.

Look at me looking at my new mobile. I really like the lights and the songs ;) I even talked to them I was so excited ;) :)


Here's a picture of me in my crib


Since mommy hasn't put pics up in awhile here are some fun ones :)





No comments: