September 22, 2009

All In a Day


Here are a few things that I've been doing the past few days....

Yesterday I went to a picnic put on by one of Daddy's friends. I slept through most of it...and then got cranky later since I wanted to sleep and all the voices kept me awake...












I usually start the day with me sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Mommy finds it's the only way she can get a few extra hours of sleep and I love it :) It's a pretty big bed for me being so tiny...but it sure is comfy!!







Mommy tries to make sure I get some belly time everyday, but most of the time it doesn't happen daily. Sometimes i love it and other times I hate it, I guess it all depends on my mood...










I also take a bath most days. Yesterday was a a whole new kind of bath though...mommy took me into the shower with her. She was all stinky from our walk yesterday and wanted to cool off...so she took me in with her. I didn't mind it at all! I even sat quietly in my bouncy seat all wrapped up so she could wash her hair :)










This last picture is from our walk. Sometimes we go outside for a bit for a short walk...today mommy put me in my sun hat since it was sunny out there. I stayed awake for part of the walk but before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep while mommy climbed Boswell Hill with me strapped to her... :)

No comments: