September 27, 2009

Out and About

Mommy and Daddy sure take me alot places. Sometimes I fall asleep and think I'm at home and wake up some place else! It's crazy! Here are some pictures that Dan took of Mommy and Daddy at the picnic last weekend. This was one of those times, that I feel asleep at home and woke up outside!



Here I'm seen sleeping with a bunny :) Which Mommy says is better than sleeping with the fishes :)


I'm not waking up here and finding myself in a strange place....although once I DID fall asleep in the bathtub :) I couldn't help it...it was SO relaxing :) But now I LOVE my bathes! Well i always loved them, but no way am I going to fall asleep! I mean there is just way to much kicking to do :) Plus Mommy likes to sing to me...and that REALLY keeps me awake!


Mommy realized that part of the reason I don't like my pack and play is because it moves really easily when it's in the bassinet position. So she took that way today. We are going to try it out this week to see if I will nap in it. I need to learn to sleep there so when we go to visit the grandparents in November I have a place to sleep!


This past Saturday Mommy, Daddy and Xavier's Daddy went on a hike in the woods. Mommy made this cool poncho for the two of us to wear :) Daddy thinks it's dumb and ugly, but it sure kept us nice and warm :)


Thats all the pictures I have for right now. We also went to a shoe store today so mommy and daddy have new shoes for all the coming trips we will be going on :) And tomorrow I'm told I'm going to go play with Xavier :)

No comments: