September 9, 2009

Look at me SMILE!




Mommy doesn't like to talk on camera but I don't think she could resist when I flashed her such a big smile :) She still smiles every time she watches this clip. Silly mommy.

I love watching the bears dance in my mobile :) Daddy made them dance last night for me. Mommy just makes them go in a circle, but I still like that too.

Today I didn't drive mommy crazy :) Or atleast that is what she says. Her and I slept a little longer in bed after daddy brought me back into the bedroom this morning. I didn't think mommy liked to sleep on her back, but I guess she must have been super tired. I laid on her chest using her boobie as a pillow :) They were SUPER comfy, I slept for a whole other hour like that. I was so comfy it took me awhile to notice that mommy snuck out of the room and made herself some coffee.

Mommy and I did alot on the computer today. Mommy's new weightloss challenge has started and there was alot to do to get ready for it. Plus she had lots of pictures to go through and she's trying to find a new hair do. She's looking for one that is easier to have with me around, a wash and go kind of style.

I took a nice long afternoon nap so mommy could get some exercise in and eat lunch. She liked that :) Today I did some time on my belly, but I don't like that too much. I do love to sleep on my belly though. I also played in my toy gym, in the crib and looked at the new black and white pictures mommy hung by my changing table :)

Now i'm waiting for daddy to come home. We need to go to Walmart and then mommy and daddy are going to go out to eat. Daddy doesn't want to each quiche for dinner so he's not arguing :) But daddy is being kind of silly. Even I know if mommy doesn't make it tonight she will cook it for tomorrow night ;)

Oh and mommy tried to fix my pack n play so I would like it. She put a cushion in there that she made out of some foam. We will see if I like it more now or not. I did nap in it this afternoon, but I'm still undecided.


1 comment:

Nancy M. said...

Oh, Tiff, she's precious! What a beautiful smile!!!
<3 Nancy-Girl :-)