May 20, 2009

30 week appointment



So no ultrasound today, so no baby pics...so instead a video of the kitty sleeping on my tummy :)

Nothing really new to report. I will be getting the cerclage out in 6 weeks!! Which seems so surreal!!
Heartbeat sounds good, she even moved around for the doc and showed her an excel.

I told her about some of the cramping I get while constipated and that I had some pulling so she did a manual exam, cervix is still long and hard. No tension on the stitch so everything looks great :)

I gave my doc a present for her new baby boy :) It's the jacket below (with buttons on it) and a hat.


I start NSTs (Non Stress Tests) next appointment (in two weeks). And then after that appointment I start going weekly! NSTs are just where they hook you up to the machine and get a heart rate on the babe and also watch your uterus for contractions. Nothing major, pretty standard.

An ultrasound will be done next appointment :) I think my normal doc would have con't doing them each appointment so I'm happy about that, I love seeing the little bean!

Lastly she did give me the okay to get up a little more here and there, which means basically what I've been doing this last week is okay. I've been cooking, on my feet more getting ready for our garage sale, and trying to clean more, but I find bending over is difficult. I also have had more outings than what I probably should have been ;) So still need to stay close to home, I didn't even ask her about travel...I wouldn't be comfy with it and I doubt she would okay it, but yay for things being alright!!!

No comments: