May 17, 2009

Look at the Balls!

I've been busy ;) I've had these done for awhile. They took me about two days. Not of constant crocheting but enough to make me have to bring the wrist brace from retirement for a few nights :\ But they are all done. I made them in cotton yarn so they are alot like the homemade dishclothes. I filled them will fill from an extra pillow we had :) I know at work the kiddos LOVED the soft balls since they would squish in their mouths and they could carry them around like they were a doggies, lol. So I made for Emilie and her future siblings. The best part totally washable and if they rip mommy can make another one!
Here's the bag I made for them too! I took the pattern entirely from my head so I don't think I could repeat if I wanted to, lol.

Alright THIS is probably my absolute FAVORITE item I've bought so far!! I'm SO excited about it! It's a photo album for Emile! I'm going to put her pic in the front and then as I get a nice picture of her with her grandparents and uncles I'm going to put them in there. Babies LOVE faces :) I also want her familiar with those faces so when we do see them guys she doesn't shy away as much...well thats the hope anyways. Each page is made of a nice and sturdy plastic and you slip the pick inside of like an envelope so it's protected on all sides. So barring taking baths with it, it's pretty durable in baby terms :) So worth it!!


Oh for anyone intersted the above is by Baby Einstien (incase the graphics didn't give it away ;) ) and I think it's called Baby's First Photo Album or something like that. Each page has one of the characters on it too.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the balls. So cool. You have a quite a talent for free forming designs.