May 1, 2009

Failed :\


So I failed my 1 hour GD test :\ The doc expected me to, but still sucks. I have to go in and that 3 hour thing :\ Yuck. The lab opens at 7:45 so I will be see if I can get Jason to be there with then...so that way I'm starving ALL day! I'm not to worried about having GD. I used to practically live with grandma and she has lived with diabetes for years, so it doesn't scare me in the least...just sucks that I have to do the stinking 3 hour test :\

Why did I post this picture? Well because it's a failed pic ;) They have the handicap space at the same space as the free air space...so wait...can you get a ticket for parking there? When you want the free air? And you all know you can't make the hose go another space down. Oh and if you want to see this for yourself (unless a year or more later they realized the error of thier ways) this is the Stewarts in Malone, NY. (The one uptown near the bank not the one down on the flat).

No comments: