May 6, 2009

March of Babies called!


The woman from the March of Dimes in Syracuse called me yesterday. I was shocked, since it was such a personal touch! She called to congratulate us on raising so much money. Which you know I couldn't have done it without all those who donated and I will never be able to thank you all enough!!!

I told her why we collected so much and she was touched. I'm planning on being more involved next year with the walk. Jen and I have plans to do fund-raisers around town. We are going to "walk" together in memory of our two little ones. She lost a little boy due to a rare form of dwarfism. We both have quite the stories. Which is also why we plan on starting a support group in the area to, which will meet opposite times as the one we both already go to.

I just wanted to send out another BIG THANK YOU. We did it for Kaitlin and I know she's smiling at all of you that helped. (A mother just knows these things ;) ).

No comments: