May 15, 2009

Cravings

So I've noticed it seems I do get more cravings. They don't seem like crazy OMG if I don't get it now I'm going to kill someone cravings, but I do find I get a certain idea/taste in my mouth and just WANT it :)

Recently it's been Lucky Charms. I do believe it stemmed from my doc mentioning NOT to eat them before my GD test...and now I eat them every morning and I look forward to eating them every morning, lol.

I can tell you that I STILL haven't touched a chicken patty since my first trimester, early second. I just haven't had ANY kind of drive to eat one and the thought of one gags me. But I will eat chicken.

My cravings do seem to be for sweet things and sausage and peppers. I really love red peppers and sausage cooked int sauce :) I really like the Bertolli Sausage & Rigatoni Skillet Dinner. But the sausage has just been a last week or so thing. Oh and cooked onions...which Friendly's just came out with the new French Dip burger, which is awesome! (not the dipping sauce though).

No comments: