April 6, 2009

Emergency Appointment

So quoting my all time favorite tv show...SERIOUSLY?

I JUST let my guard down, was happy about the baby, enjoying being pregnant again...then WHAM things hit. Well I'm being dramatic...because right now we don't know if there is anything wrong. But here is the scenario.

I had a burning feeling when I was carrying Kaitlin and it turned into my cervix shortening. Well I got the same feeling last night. It went away and I thought no biggie I have an appointment on Wednesday. Well today it's back, and on top of it I'm a little crampy and sore feeling! It might a bad case of constipation or it could be something more :\

They are squeezing me in today at 3 for an ultrasound and then up to see the NP which doesn't know my history other than what I told her on the phone.

Let me just end this with I don't want to end up in the hospital again! I hated it, it was super tough on Jason and I, and frankly I don't know if I can do that again without crying every day. It's so incredibly lonely, you are surrounded by nothing that gives you comfort and they poke me with needles more often that what I like!

I will update after the appointment. Send positive thoughts our way please.

No comments: