April 28, 2009

The Bassinet Arrived!

So Jason came home and carried up the bassinet :) Which is kind of cool since I'm 27 weeks tomorrow. I asked him to put it together :) He said I was a PITA, but I wanted to see it all put together ;) It's not the sturdiest. If a person planned on carrying it from place to place, etc this would NOT be one for that. But it's going between the bed and the wall and not moving so I'm thinking it will be sufficient :) I love the colors of it and the ruffle :) It also has vents on both sides to help air flow. It's supposed to be "travel" but it's not THAT easy to break down...but I didn't buy it for travel anyways, so also no biggie.
But here are the pics!

Here is Jason putting it together...I was told I couldn't post him without a shirt on so I had to paint one on ;)

As you can see our favorite feline inspector was busy watching him put it together right...
She then afterwards gave it a good check before final approval.


Here is it all done!

It didn't take the cat long to figure out the basket on the bottom is perfect kitty size, but we broke it down so they can't make thier new home out of it...Now I just need bassinet sheets and this will be complete :)

No comments: